Northeast Beagle Gundog Federation
Presque Isle Beagle Club
12913 Clute Road, Waterford, PA 16441
President: Pat O’Sullivan (814) 739-9250 firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President: Mickey McBride (814) 456-2073
Secretary: J.M. Szumigala (814) 323-5844
Treasurer: Rob Slike 814) 392-1681
FTS: J.M. Szumigala (814) 323-58344
1. From the traffic light in Waterford, turn East on South Park Row.
2. Follow South Park Row around to the left and immediately turn right onto East 3rd St. (East 3rd St. turns into Depot Road).
3. Take Depot Road to the end at the stop sign.
4. Turn right onto Donation Road. Donation Road turns slightly and becomes Hood Road.
5. Hood Road turns slightly and becomes Old Wattsburg/Waterford Road
6. Go approximately 1.7 miles and turn left on Clute Road.
7. Go approximately 2.1 miles and you have reached 12913 Clute Road.
Signs will always be clearly posted during field trials.
About the Club:
Presque Isle Beagle Club, Inc. was founded in 1941. It is situated on 100 acres and is split into two separate completely fenced running grounds with a well-maintained path system with many feed strips and food plots. The grounds are fairly level with varying cover. We also have a fenced in puppy starting pen. We have a club house with indoor plumbing and bathrooms and a full kitchen that serves breakfast and lunch. We also have a picnic pavilion, and a barn for storing all of our equipment. There is plenty of kennel space and electrical hookups for campers.
The objective of Presque Isle Beagle Club, Inc. is twofold: To encourage the breeding and improving of, and to promote interest in the Beagle; and to maintain a suitable dog training ground for use of the Club’s members.
Pat O’Sullivan (814) 739-9250
Jim Green (814) 796-2186