1. For the NEBGF Consistency results, please forward all results for NEBGF All-Age and Derbyqualifying trials to John Jarzinsky at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Accepting results for trials held from January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019.
3. Emails, scanned forms, etc...are all acceptable.
4. The following basic information is required: a. Name of club b. Date(s) of trial c. Name of hounds placing 1st through NBQ d. Sex of hounds (combined classes) e. Number of entries in class (this is needed to calculate the points) f. Point of contact...who to call with questions g. Where trial was advertised as NEBGF qualifying trial (e.g. magazine-Hounds and Hunting, Association web-page, etc...).
5. The following is from the NEBGF Constitution and By-Laws: * The Federation shall recognize those all-age and derby hounds which compile the most points in trials hosted by NEBGF member clubs as NEBGF qualifying trials in a calendar year, for each size and sex class. Scoring shall be based on results submitted to the Federation Vice President (or a designee). No results may be accepted for a calendar year after February 1 of the following calendar year... *Scoring shall follow this schedule: In a qualifying trial the 1st place hound shall receive points equal to the number of entries in the trial multiplied by five; the 2nd place hound shall receive points equal to the number of entries in the trial multiplied by 4; the third place hound shall receive points equal to the number of entries multiplied by 3; the fourth place hound shall receive points equal to the number of entries multiplied by 2; and the NBQ hound shall receive points equal to the number of entries multiplied by 1. *For all age hounds and derbies placing in the Federation Championship trial, points will be awarded toward the consistency for that year.
6. Just a couple of notes...Your club may hold up to three NEBGF qualifying trials in a calendar year (sanctioned and licensed trials). Results are to be submitted within 30 days following the trial. No per capita is required. Qualifying trials may be run in gundog brace, SPO, Small Pack or large Pack format. A qualifying trial must be advertised as such in at least one monthly periodical, posted on the NEBGF website or on the NEBGF calendar.
Ongoing and Past Results